Our Services: Property Income
Any individual who receives income from renting a property has to declare this income to the HMRC, even if they make a loss.
A&R Accountants have a fixed fee landlord accounting service designed for residential landlords. Landlords with two properties can take advantage of our landlord accountancy service. This includes the preparation of rental accounts and the related Self Assessment Tax Return. For landlords with three or more properties please contact us and we will provide you with a fixed fee quote.
Our Landlord Accountancy Service includes:
- Complete your annual rental accounts and tax return
- Discuss your draft accounts by telephone/email
- Calculate your tax position
- Look for ways to reduce your tax liability
- Submit your accounts to HMRC
- Deal with all correspondence and answer your queries
- Advice throughout the year